Wednesday, October 8, 2008


So, not too much has been going on for me to blog. I am currently trying to get everything prepared for my monthly Stamp Club meeting. I was going to post what we will be doing, but I think I will wait till after the meeting so everything is a surprise for the ladies.


Over the weekend we went to the Smithville Octoberfest. We enjoyed looking at all the crafts, eating hot dogs and funnel cake and of course riding on the train. We also attended Anthony's first birthday party. We all had a great time. The food was wonderful of course! Skyler and Keith had a wonderful time jumping around in the moon bouncer. It also had a slide that Skyler loved climbing up and then weeeee, down the slide.

0 comments:

screen

About Me

My photo
I spend most of my time with my wonderful little boy (aka The Munchkin' Man). I consider myself to be an eco friendly person that is trying to improve my son's world a little at a time. In my spare time..haha.. I am a Stampin' Up Demonstrator.