Thursday, July 16, 2009

Why- Munchin' Man

I was thinking about what to write about and thought I would give a little explanation for the title of my blog. I started out with "Kerry's Little Blog", but that was boring. I figured that I was going to be writing mostly about my little man. When he was born he was so adorable and tiny to me. I have always made up strange songs so it only made sense that I would sing them to my child. One day I started singing "Do you know the Munchkin' Man.. the Munchkin' Man.. the Munchkin' Man.. his name is SJ." Obviously it is sung to the tune of The Muffin Man. He loved it and I kept singing. The next verse added in the street we live. He is now almost 2 1/2 and I still call him Munchkin'!

0 comments:

screen

About Me

My photo
I spend most of my time with my wonderful little boy (aka The Munchkin' Man). I consider myself to be an eco friendly person that is trying to improve my son's world a little at a time. In my spare time..haha.. I am a Stampin' Up Demonstrator.