Monday, August 10, 2009

MUFFIN TIN (CUP) MONDAY



I read a lot of blogs to find some new, fun and exciting activities to do with the Munchkin' Man. One that I have seen alot is the MUFFIN TIN MONDAY! I decided to give it a try today. I was at AC Moore (craft store) and found some silicon cupcake cups on clearance. They were $5.00 for 12 cups.







Today in the cups the Munchkin' Man dined on :

* Turkey roll-ups

* Cheese roll ups

* Celery with soy nut butter

* Nectarine cubes on cocktail pics

* Pretzels

* Zucchini bread

He seemed to like the idea of having everything in their own individual container. I love the silicone cups because they are easy to clean and can be used as a learning tool while eating (colors and shapes.) I definitely plan on doing the Muffin Tin Monday again!!









1 comments:

one happy mama said...

what a cute idea! CUTE pics too, your son is adorable!

screen

About Me

My photo
I spend most of my time with my wonderful little boy (aka The Munchkin' Man). I consider myself to be an eco friendly person that is trying to improve my son's world a little at a time. In my spare time..haha.. I am a Stampin' Up Demonstrator.